7 nights stay in single or double accommodations at Pura Vida Retreat and Spa (Vista Rooms Reserved)
7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 7 dinners – 3 organic meals a day in the dining hall primarily vegetarian with chicken & fish options certain days
Airport pick and drop off to and from the hotel (only valid for two days before retreat and two days after, and only from the retreat center)
Waterfall hike & canopy tour
Transportation for organized excursions
Intimate group experiences with a maximum of 15 participants
An immersive learning and process experience with Board Certified Training & Supervising psychoanalyst & Ayurvedic holistic wellness instructor, Jamie Cromer Grue
Wellness spa credit of $130 where you can enjoy a spa treatment like Ayurvedic Abhyanga massage (60 mins)
Gratuities are included (you can always tip extra when you wish)
Twice daily group meditation & morning yoga suitable for all levels
Beverages – Costa Rican coffee and hot and room temperature ionized water which is a filtered alkaline water
Saline heated pool
Retreat gift bag
Concierge assistance with a travel agent to answer questions & help navigate travel day concerns
A Pre-Retreat 1:1 time : 30 minutes with Jamie so she can get to know you and support you on your transformational journey.
Access to a Private Retreat Facebook Group – so we can connect pre-trip and then we’ll stay connected post-trip – and post our photos to share!
Pre-Retreat Group Call – you’ll have the chance to meet and greet everyone in the group, share your intentions and learn how to best prepare yourself
Post-Retreat Group Call – we’ll gather to check-in and remind each other how to tap into our inner wisdom and fullest potential after we return home
What's Not Included?
Travel insurance (highly recommended)
Organic wine and beer
Smoothies and snack menus outside of regular eating times
Mandatory Covid tests, see protocols
Extra excursions or nights at the retreat center
Why should you join us?
This retreat is deeply experiential. You will connect with other women who value personal growth just like you. It’s time to unwind, invest in yourself, harness the healing power of your mind, redirect your curiosity and energy for you. A time to reset, rebalance in mind & body, and discover a deeper knowing of your purpose and passion.
Through learning about resistance and its purpose in the unconscious, you will have ways of intervening and exploring your patterns & barriers to change so you can get unstuck and know how to lead others through the bogs of life and back to a clear path. You’ll gain access to new solutions and open up what’s next for you in this exciting life of yours. Counteract the burnout of a stressful life and career and come home refreshed with real plans of how to integrate daily habit routines and stay connected to the blissful lived memories from your time away.
COVID-19 Pura Vida Resort Protocols
GUEST COMMITS TO FOLLOWING THE GUIDELINES LISTED BELOW DURING THEIR STAY AT
PURA VIDA RETREAT & SPA:
1. Two days before arrival, Client must present proof of negative COVID-19 viral test.
If Client recently recovered from COVID-19, he/she/they may instead present
documentation of recovery (ie., a positive COVID-19 viral test result on a sample
taken no more than 90 days before travel and a letter from a licensed healthcare
provider or a public health official stating that you are cleared to travel).
2. The negative test result can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and
must include Client’s full name, date of test and date of arrival.
1. Client is required to sanitize hands before entering vehicle.
2. Client is required to wear a facial mask during the entire trip from point of origin
3. Client will sanitize hands upon departure from transport vehicle at destination.
1. Client’s temperature may be checked.
2. Client is required to wear a facial mask during the Check-In process.
3. Client will always maintain 6 feet distance from other individuals, except for a
4. Client will sign COVID-19 waiver at check-in.
DURING YOUR STAY
1. Client will always maintain 6 feet distance from other individuals, except for a
2. Client is required to wear a facial mask at all times when sharing a space with
others, except for a family bubble.
3. Client understands that no physical contact with other individuals at any time will
be allowed, except for a family bubble.
4. Client understands that preparing a room for check-in, providing cleaning service
during a guest’s stay and after departure will take longer than normal times.
5. Client understands that during routine cleaning of room during their stay that they
will not be allowed to be present. He/She/They may request no housekeeping
6. Client understands that capacity restrictions must be followed at all times at the
jacuzzi and pool.
7. If Client wants to partake in yoga classes, please plan on traveling with their own
mat and props. Pura Vida can provide a disinfected prop kit (1 mat, 1 blanket and
2 blocks) for their stay for an additional $5 USD p/p per day if Pura Vida is informed
in advance. Client will be required to remove their props from the halls after each
practice so the room can be cleaned.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Deposit is non-refundable. Cancellations by Feb 1, 2023 receive a full refund. Cancellations before March 19, 2023 receive credit towards other Windows to Wisdom courses & retreats. No refunds after March 19, 2023.
Windows to Wisdom reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any retreat due to insufficient registrations, instructor illness, or unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. In such situations, you will be notified up to 48 hours prior to the scheduled start time of the retreat. If the retreat is canceled, registered attendees will get a FULL REFUND of the amount paid for any retreat. All refunds will be processed within 10 working days.
* Trip cancellation insurance is always recommended when making travel plans. You can use our suggested Travel Guard insurance online and choose from several policy options. We strongly recommend that you obtain travel insurance with a CFAR (Cancel For Any Reason) clause to protect yourself in case your flight is canceled due to inclement weather, or should an emergency occur making you unable to travel. Credits will not be issued due to incoming flight delays and/or cancellations.
In the event that Covid-19 protocols interfere (for example destination is under lockdown), the retreat will be rescheduled for a later date when travel is possible again.
If this occurs, you will have the option to transfer all of your funds towards future retreat dates or you will be receiving a full refund.
No refund is given if the participant is contracting the virus and can’t attend the retreat in which case travel insurance would most likely cover any losses depending on the travel insurer’s policy. It is important to confirm with the travel insurance provider that Covid-19 related issues are covered and to what extent.